Our most recent Podcast interview is with BJA Member, “Peacock.” Peacock has been a Member for several years now, is a multiple time Bootcamp attendee, and ran a two man team with another BJA Member.
One thing that makes Peacock’s story unique is that he fits in being a card counter around being President of a fairly large-sized company. But he enjoys the hustle of beating the casinos just as much as the next AP!
In this podcast we discuss:
– What would possess an executive to become a card counter
– What his training and testout process were like
– What the board of his company thinks of his “hobby”
– What motivates him now as an AP
– What he would do differently (if he did it all over again)