Friends and Card Counters, This is my first attempt at writing my full story of how I went from having one of the most ordinary jobs to one of the most extraordinary.
This report tells the story of how I made a career out of adding and subtracting the number one but more importantly it offers you 8,000 words of the lessons that I learned about life, business, and casinos.
(Free PDF – be sure to update to the most recent version of Adobe Reader)
- How I bought 3 houses, paid for college, raised children, and never took a loan while only working 10 hours a week.
- How getting hit by a car (or any accident) can be the best thing that ever happens to you
- How to say “NO” to living a boring life
- How we lived a life of “luxury” for under $10/day
- How I built a business for $800
- How to ask AND answer the right questions to determine if YOU should count cards
- How to transition a hobby to a profession
- Why Friends are the most important asset in any business proposition.
- How I made $10,000 off of swim suit calendars
- How going to school can get in the way of learning.
- How to Choose a business partner
- The MOST IMPORTANT question to ask to assess the risk of a new business venture.
What do you think? Did you find this manifesto helpful or inspiring? If so, Please make the world more awesome by doing these 2 things:
1) Let me know. Share your feedback in the comments section or write me directly.
2) Share it. Pass this along to a friend or boss (that may be a little weird). Since it’s free and electronic, it’s easy.